February 28, 2011

Clearly For You Mojo


Another Mojo Monday....sure needed a boost for the mojo.  And I'm still not sure about this card.  Maybe it was the sketch.  Sure, I'll blame it on the sketch.

Anyway, I wanted to ink up my new rubber -- Clearly For You (#121976 clear).  I just loved those little raspberries.  That was how I came up with the color scheme.  I first colored the raspberries in rose red, then I didn't like the way they turned out, so I went to rich razzleberry.  That I liked! The leaves on the flowers are colored with the always artichoke marker. I already had the rose red card stock cut, so I thought I would use it.  It actually doesn't pair too badly with the rich razzleberry.  The other layer is crumb cake embossed using the square lattice embossing folder (no, I didn't use the tulip frame -- but I was tempted).  The bird is punched using the extra large bird punch.  The scallop edge border punch worked well on the rose red layer.  The ribbon is 1/4" rich razzleberry grosgrain.

What do you think?  Is this a yeh or a nay???

To order your Stampin' Up! supplies click here.
Photobucket

No comments: