January 24, 2011

Weekend Retreat

Jessica

JoAnn

Mary

Sandy
Hi Stampers.  Hope you had a good weekend.  I had a wonderful weekend on a little crop retreat.  Although were were a small group (there were more than pictured), we really had a good time and we all accomplished most of what we set out to do.  The ladies worked on their cards and scrapbooks.  Everyone was able to use my "toys", and they were also awarded prizes. 

Falling behind on your Scrapbooking? Come join me at my Monthly Crops. We each make memories everyday that we want to preserve and remember, so if you have photos hiding in boxes or still on your camera; break 'em out, grab some of your favorite scrapbooking supplies and come join me for a fun night of scrappin' and stampin'. Don't forget to invite your friends!

Not a scrapbooker? You're welcome to come work on any of your rubber stamping projects.
The next day retreat is Saturday, February 19th.  We plan to hold them each third Saturday of the month, with a weekend retreat in May and October. If you are interested in attending, feel free to email me.  Space is limited to 10.

Photobucket

No comments: