January 19, 2011

Ribbon Heart Faux Iris Folding

Hello stampers.  Today's card features a variation of the iris fold.  By using ribbon you can create the same effect.  It's been a while since I've done videos, but I'm really going to make an effort to do more ... New Year's Resolution sort of thing.  I would love to see what you come up with using this technique.  Email me your creations and I'd love to post them on my blog.



Click here to order your Stampin' Up! supplies.

Supplies:
Stamp Set(s):  Sweetheart, Curly Cute (optional)
Ink:  Black Stazon
Card Stock:  Real Red, Black, Whisper White, Brights Designer Paper
Extras:  1/4" Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Full Heart Extra Large Punch, Large Oval Punch and Scallop Oval Punch (optional), Rhinestones

Photobucket

1 comment:

Two Happy Stampers said...

You did a wonderful job on your video! That technique is great, too. Thanks for taking the time to share. =)