December 17, 2010

UPS Guy


I can't wait for my UPS guy to deliver today so I can give him this card.  I wanted to make one like this last year (it's a CASE, I think from Jackie Topa), but just never got around to it.  Then when I wanted to give him just a small gift, a replacement guy showed up.  So, he said he would be around today to make his own delivery and I'll give it to him then.  How fun!!!  This character actually has some similarities for my guy.

Here are the pieces:
Hat - wide oval and small oval in brown, word window and 1/2 inch circle in vanilla
Head - Ornament
Eyes - heart to heart (small one in white) standard hole punch in black
Nose - 1/2 inch circle
Ears - Word window (tips)
Hair - Piece of Ornament snipped in for bangs
Shirt - wide oval snipped with large start point to get open neck look
Collar - heart to heart (small hearts trimmed)
Sleeves - small oval - cut it half to get two
Shorts - rectangle scrap snipped with large star point at the crotch (ouch)
legs - word windows
shoes - butterfly - cut in half to get two
socks - slots
arms - heart to heart (wide one)
hands - one flower in boho blossom (trimmed to 3 fingers)
box - rectangle scrap with printed on crumb cake



Photobucket

No comments: