December 29, 2010

Purse Party


I just love a party!  Last night we had a little get together of one of my Girl's Night Out groups.  My DH made a big batch of chili, which was the perfect meal on a cold night.  After dinner, we made this cute purse and cards to go inside, using some new toys from the upcoming mini....just a few more days, and I can show it to you!  Or, if you would like a hard copy, email me, and I'll send you a copy (if you haven't received yours yet).




Each bag was different, because different black and white designer paper was used, along with melon mambo, pale plum, or tempting turquoise.  The stamp set is called Nature Walk. 

As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, we are privileged to order new items a month in advance.  Click here to find out more.  To sign up as a demonstrator, recruit password is "bigshotbutterfly".


Photobucket

No comments: