November 18, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME



Today is my birthday, so I had to show you the surprise I got from some of my BEST friends.  Last night before class, the ladies surprised me with a cake (with butterflies on it) and some beautiful cards.  We have a running joke that everyone should place their hand under their chin to hide the "extra" chins.  After laughing and eating cake, we did make some cards.  Here is one of them.


This cute card is a CASE (sorry can't remember where).  The owl punch was used to make the penguin (I prefer penguins to owls, anyway) ... the background is rose red and pumpkin pie, with Sweet and Sour Designer paper.  The balloons are punched using the medium oval punch found in the Holiday Mini.  What fun!

So ... for my birthday, I thought I would share a gift for all of you.  Anyone who places an order with me TODAY only, will receive FREE shipping.  In order to receive this special offer, you must email me or call me to place your order.

Photobucket

No comments: