October 04, 2010

Friends Fur-Ever


Friends Fur'Ever ... when I first saw this set, I just had to "have" it.  Not sure why, but I just liked it.  I finally got around to using it, and think this is such a neat card ... just looking at the pooches makes me smile.  I made this for a friend going through a "ruff" time right now.  The colors are Marina Mist, Early Espresso, Old Olive and Play Date Designer Paper.  The image is on watercolor paper, which was stamped with Black Stazon, and colored with aqua painters and watercolor crayons.

To place your Stampin' Up! supply order, click here.

SUPPLIES:
Stamp Set:  Friends Fur-Ever
Ink:  Black Stazon, Watercolor Crayons
Paper:  Marina Mist, Old Olive, Early Espresso, So Saffron, Play Date Designer Paper, Watercolor paper
Extras:  Itty Bitty Pieces punch, Aqua Painters


Photobucket

No comments: