September 15, 2010

Fast and Fabulous


This very simple card, no matter what I did, wouldn't allow me to add anymore to it (I tend to do the more is better thing).  The colors are pear pizzazz, rich razzleberry, and very vanilla.  One simple image in the center from the Fast and Fabulous Hostess level 2 stamp set, a Curly Cute sentiment, and we're good to go.  Okay, I had to add something to it ... one rhinestone in the center.

To earn your Hostess Sets, simply hold a workshop in your home or mine, and you could earn this set, along with FREE product!  Can't get any better than that.  Call me at 262-783-5718 or email me to book your workshop today.  All you have to do is invite your friends (experienced or not)....all supplies are provided and you only need to bring your enthusiasm.


Photobucket

No comments: