Another whimsical card for my Girls Night Out group. The inside says "perk up". The colors are cherry cobbler, whisper white, and basic gray. The cherry cobbler scallop squares (die) and cherry cobbler ribbon are from the upcoming Holiday Mini that will be available September 1st.
One of the really cool advantages of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is that we get to preview the catalog AND order a month before everyone else does. Have you considered becoming a demonstrator?
- Receive 30% off your first order of $150 or more (or keep it as "instant income" from sales). Redeem in the first 45 days.
- Get 20% off Stampin' Up! products or keep it as "instant income."
- Earn additional income (called a volume rebate) on your monthly product sales of $400 or more. Together, your instant income and volume rebate can reach up to 40% of your personal sales.
- Pre-order select Stampin' Up! stamps, tools and embellishments a month (or more) before the customers sales period (often with additional discounts).
- Earn free stamps with Stampin' Start, Sale-A-Bration and other promotions.
- Qualify for cash bonuses, product bonuses, incentive trips and other awards.
- Recruit and receive downline overrides based on your recruits' sales.
- Earn free hostess sets and merchandise
- Receive Stampin' Up!'s exclusive monthly demonstrator magazine, Stampin' Success.
- Enjoy 2 free months of a personalized Stampin' Up! on-line store and blog (optional $12.95/mo. after trial).
- Be inspired by video tutorials and project ideas on the Stampin' Up! demonstrator web site.
I'm going to make it even more inviting this month...everyone that joins my team in August will get $35 in FREE product out of the Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog. When you join my team, send me an email with your choice of $35. ( Please note that gifts are not ordered until the following month after you join and after the commission reports are available.)
To join, simply click here, and press "join now". Password is "butterflybigshot"