July 26, 2010

Convention

We had such a wonderful time at convention!  I came home totally exhausted, but refreshed.  How's that for not making sense.

This picture is me standing behind some huge stamping blocks and tag that they had available to use for photo opportunities.


My new good friends, Joan and Mel, who I roomed with.


Meet Myrtle and Lilly ... our mascots.  Myrtle is Joan's mascot who has been all over the USA including Hawaii.  Lilly is brand new and she will be my new traveling companion.  They got along very well.  You'll be seeing more of Lilly in the future.

I didn't get much rest since I've been home, and I still haven't unpacked my suitcase (it's almost noon). Plus, I have a few orders to sort and cards to make.

I'll have more pictures tomorrow. 

Photobucket

No comments: