June 28, 2010

Because I Care


One of the really cool advantages of becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is the fact that we get to preview and purchase new products before everyone else.  This Hostess Level 1 stamp set called Because I Care is just one example of the preview.  Also shown are new colors Baha Breeze (returning color), Pear Pizzazz (new In Color), and Marina Mist (new core color).

There are only a few days left to become a demonstrator for only $99 with the mini starter kit.  Find out how you can not only preview and purchase new products before anyone else, but you will receive a 20% discount on all purchases ... but wait ... there's more (sorry, couldn't resist) ... you will also be a part of my team.  You get FREE classes, great designing tips, and just plain fun!

Click here to sign up today.  My password is "zgrandma".  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly by email or call me at 262-783-5718.

Photobucket

No comments: