May 04, 2010

Watercolor Bouquet


This layout I've used in several different color schemes, but they really take on totally different looks, depending on the stamp set and colors.

The card on the left features discontinuing colors ballet blue and apricot appeal, and brocade blue ribbon.  However, the new items on the card are the square lattice impressions folder and new stamp set called Bouquet Bunch.

The card on the right features not quite navy and kraft.  The ribbon, from the ribbon originals called Elements, was my inspiration for the colors scheme.  The stamp set is from the new set called Watercolor Trio.  I'm sure you'll be seeing lots more of that set on my cards.  It's a MUST HAVE!

I hope you're inspired by these cards.  If you are, feel free to send me a picture, and I'll gladly post it on my blog.

To order your supplies, click here or email me.

SUPPLIES
Stamp Sets:  Bouquet Bunch, Watercolor Trio
Ink:  (Blue card) Black Stazon, markers -- apricot appeal, bashful blue, ballet blue, ruby red, creamy caramel.  (Kraft card) Not quite navy, soft suede
Cardstock:  (Blue) Ballet blue, apricot appeal, whisper white.  (Kraft) Kraft, not quite navy
Extras:  Crimper, Square Lattice impressions folder, 5/8" brocade blue grosgrain ribbon or Elements Ribbon Originals, Wide oval punch, large oval punch, scallop oval punch


Photobucket

No comments: