May 20, 2010

Sweet Scoops


This was a quick card that we made at a class last night.  It is actually a CASE from Gretchen Barron, a fellow SU demonstrator. Also the stamp set, called Sweet Scoops, was a gift from Stampin' Up! that I received after our Milwaukee Regional Event for having qualifying sales.  It's great being a demonstrator.  There are so many benefits and rewards, plus the extra money and discounts are great!  Why don't you consider becoming a demonstrator.  I will guide you along whatever journey you would like to take (hobbyist or business).  Click here for more information, and once you decide to join, simply sign up and use the password "zgrandma" and you'll be part of my team!  If you have any questions, email me or give me a call at 262-783-5718.  I'd love to share what I do!

SUPPLIES:
Stamp Set:  Sweet Scoops
Ink:  Real Red, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise
Paper:  Real Red, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Island Oasis Designer Paper
Extras:  Itty Bitty Shapes, 5/8" Real Red Satin Ribbon

Photobucket

No comments: