May 18, 2010

Pedaling Past


This was such a fun card to make.  I love the tricycle from the Pedaling Past stamp set in the Summer Mini Catalog.  In making cards over the weekend, I realized I used the square lattice impressions folder on ALL my cards.  The look is pretty impressive.

The paper on this card are night of navy, kraft, pumpkin pie, and travel journal designer paper.  The little cogs are from the new punch called extra-large cogs double.  It not only punches out the cogs, but it punches small circles, too.

To order your Stampin' Up! supplies click here.  Or if you would like to host your own workshop and you are in the Milwaukee/Metro area, email me.

SUPPLIES:
Stamp Set:  Pedaling Past
Ink:  Night of Navy
Paper:  Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Kraft, Travel Journal Designer Paper
Cool Extras:  Extra-large cogs double punch, Circle punches, Word Window punch, square lattice impressions folder

Photobucket

No comments: