May 26, 2010

Nursery Necessities


I keep "finding" all these neglected sets!  Nursery Necessities and Fox & Friends (from the previous mini) worked really well for these baby cards that will be used for one of the card ministry groups that I teach.

The colors are -- for the girl -- pretty in pink, tea party designer paper, and pink pirouette (upcoming new color).  For the boy -- bashful blue, bashful blue designer paper, and certainly celery.  Each are embossed with the polka dots impressions folder, and the whisper white is punched with the scallop or scallop trim border punches.

If you are interested in starting a card ministry for your church in the Milwaukee/Metro area, I would love to hear from you.  Simply email me or call me at 262-783-5718 for more information.

Photobucket

No comments: