May 21, 2010

Mojo Monday Pedaling



I haven't done a sketch challenge in a while, and I was noticing my cards were all starting to look the same, so I gave it a shot.

The brocade blue and Bella Bleu papers will be retiring soon, so it was a good time to use them up.  They worked nicely with the sketch.

The stamp is from Pedaling Past found in the summer mini catalog.  The card be used for all kinds of occasions -- wedding, graduation, bon voyage.  The gears were punched using the extra large cogs double punch.

To order your supplies, click here or email me.

SUPPLIES
Stamp Set:  Pedaling Past
Ink:  Brocade Blue
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Brocade Blue, Bella Bleu Designer Paper
Extras:  Extra Large Cogs Double Punch, 5/8" Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon, twine, Top Note Bigz Die

Photobucket

No comments: