May 13, 2010

Island Oasis Origami Shirt


The shirt on this card was so fun, I thought I'd make a video.  This card could be any occasion, not just for Father's Day.  The shirt was made out of a 4" x 6" piece of Island Oasis Designer Paper, which can be found in the Summer Mini Catalog.  The palm trees are from the set Tropical Party, colored with old olive and chocolate chip markers, and punch with the 1-3/4" circle punch.  The Tempting Turquoise circle is cut from the Circles #2 Bigz Die.  The old olive texture for the background is made by using the Square Lattice Impressions folder.

To place your Stampin' Up! supply order, please click here or simply email me.


Photobucket

1 comment:

§hawnie® said...

Terrific idea! Thank you so much for sharing!

I have also added myself as a follower of your site. I would appreciate it if you were to do the same for me. :) www.CardsByShawnie.com.

Have a great day!
~Shawnie