April 14, 2010

Garden from the Heart


For this card, I did a color challenge -- ruby red, cameo coral, blush blossom and close to cocoa.  The colors really blended nicely.  The ruby red background is a sneak peak impressions folder called Square Lattice that will available in the summer mini.  It makes it look like fabric.  The stamp set is from Garden from the Heart in the current mini catalog that will be ending in just a few weeks.  This card is so much prettier in real life.

If you are on my mailing list, you should be receiving your copy of the Summer Mini Catalog within the next week.  If you would like to receive a copy simply email me and I'll send you a copy.  Ordering begins May 1st, however, if you are member of my team, you can begin ordering right away!  Does that sound like something of interest?  Click here for more information.  My password is zgrandma.

To order your supplies, please click here or email me.

SUPPLIES
Stamp Sets:  Garden from the Heart, All Holidays
Ink:  Brown, Ruby Red, Always Artichoke, Sahara Sand
Cardstock:  Ruby Red, Close to Cocoa, Cameo Coral, Blush Blossom
Extras: 1-5/8" circle punch, 1-1/2" circle (not SU), 1-3/4" circle punch, square lattice texture folder (summer mini preview), chocolate chip taffeta ribbon.

Photobucket

No comments: