April 22, 2010

Circle Circus Hello


As I was looking at some of the retiring colors, I saw the cameo coral just sitting there as pretty is it is.  Then I checked out my designer paper supply to see what matched.  This piece in the pack called Pink Flamingo worked perfectly.  I never would have put this color scheme together on my own.

The colors are cameo coral, riding hood red, and black.  To keep with the clean, modern look, the corners are rounded with the corner rounder and a simple "hello" is the perfect sentiment for this card. The circle surrounding the hello is from the Circle Circus stamp set.

Do you have a supply of all your favorite colors that are being discontinued?  If not, place your Stampin' Up! order today.  Simply click HERE or email me with your order.

SUPPLIES:
Stamp Set:  Hello Again, Circle Circus
Ink:  Cameo Coral, Black
Paper:  Cameo Coral, Riding Hood Red, Black, Pink Flamingo Designer Paper
Extras:  Corner Rounder Punch, 1-3/4 Circle Punch, 1-3/8 Circle Punch, 1/4" Black Grosgrain ribbon, Black brads

Photobucket

No comments: