April 09, 2010

Brayer Thumping Garden Whimsy

The technique in the center is called "brayer thumping"... anyway, that's what I'm calling it.  Simply ink up your brayer, and touch it onto glossy white card stock, then move the brayer around in a "thumping" or bouncing motion until the entire cardstock is filled.  I used regal rose and rose red.  The other cardstock is elegant eggplant and regal rose.  The stamp is from Garden Whimsy.  The rounded corners add a different look to the card.  I pulled out the spiral punch (which I forgot I had) for the notebook look on the top.  The butterfly was embossed on the bottom and also one that is cut out and put over the bottom layer with dimensionals.

To order your supplies for this project please click here or email me.

SUPPLIES
Stamp Set:  Garden Whimsy
Ink:  Rose Red, Regal Rose, Elegant Eggplant (craft and clear embossing powder)
Cardstock:  Regal Rose, Elegant Eggplant, Glossy White
Extras:  Spiral Punch, Corner Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, Modern Label Punch, 5/8" Regal Rose grosgrain ribbon


Photobucket

No comments: