March 03, 2010

Videos for Paper Roses

 

This beautiful card was made for a friend having a bad day.  Her favorite colors are light yellow and black.  It's just a standard easel card, but it sure turned out pretty. Below are two videos to guide you in making the roses.  Because I was so long-winded I had to make it into two videos, and I still haven't mastered the editing part of videos.  Sorry about that.  But hopefully you'll learn how to make these beautiful flowers.

I got the idea from a fellow demonstrator, Julie Williams who wrote a great tutorial on them.  Thanks, Julie.

RECIPE:
Stamp Set:  With All My Heart
Ink:  Apricot appeal, black
Cardstock:  Black, apricot appeal, white bridal designer paper
Punches:  Extra Large Fancy Flower punch, large oval punch, scallop oval punch, black satin ribbon.

To order your supplies, click here.






Photobucket

3 comments:

crafterGM said...

That is an awesome video. I will have to save this. I have been wanting to learn to make easy flowers. And you just did that. Thanks Gloria M.

Anonymous said...

WOW you made it look so easy. Great tutorial and thanks so much for sharing.
Dani in the Top End of Down Under

Jane Giggy said...

I throughly enjoyed your video. It looks so easy. Thanks for sharing