March 09, 2010

Cat Sympathy


Unfortunately, I needed this card for my SIL who had to put their cat down on Saturday.  It was 17 years old, but it was still considered part of the family.

The C is for Cat stamp set is one of the Sale-A-Bration sets that is listed in the back of the SAB catalog that I received FREE for ordering $50 worth of product.  I was thankful that I ordered it.  There are only a few weeks left for Sale-A-Bration.  It ends on March 31st.  So if you are considering placing a Stampin' Up! order, now would be the time to order.


RECIPE:
Stamp Set:  C is for Cat
Ink:  Black, Black embossing powder
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise, Summer Sun, Whisper White
Extras: 5/8" Black grosgrain ribbon, Circles #2 BIGZ die, 1/2" circle punch, 3/4" circle punch

Photobucket

No comments: