February 08, 2010

Vintage Valentine



I needed to come up with a tutorial for my Late Night Stampers group and this is the card that I came up with.  My focus was to feature the corners, done with the scalloped trim corner punch and photo corner punch.  The supplies are listed below.

Get a free detailed pdf tutorial for this card if you place a Stampin' Up! order click here or email me.

SUPPLIES:
Stamp Sets:  Well Scripted, Always, Vintage Vogue, Very Vintage Wheel
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip
Ink:  Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red
Punches:  Scalloped Trim Corner, Photo Corner
Extras:  Sponges, Corduroy Buttons, Kraft Taffeta Ribbon



Photobucket

2 comments:

kreationzbyzabrina said...

This card is so pretty!!

Denise Foor said...

What a beautiful design, Karen. TFS.