February 19, 2010

Spring Song


I have always liked this Spring Song set, but never purchased it.  However, I got it FREE as one of my sale-a-bration gifts.  It was found in the back of the SAB catalog. 

Click here to get your FREE SAB set, by simply placing a minimum $50 order. 

RECIPE:
Stamp Sets:  Spring Song, Teeny Tiny Wishes, En Francois
Ink:  Ballet Blue, Brilliant Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Black Stazon
Paper:  Ballet Blue, Brilliant Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Sweet Pea Designer Pack, Whisper White
Extras:  Scallop Trim Border Punch SAB, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Boho Blossom Punch, Pumpkin Pie 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon

Photobucket

1 comment:

craftystamper said...

This is actually one of my favourite stamps. I love the colour combination you have chosen - so bright and cheerful.
Thanks for sharing.