February 09, 2010

Birthday Razz



When I first saw the two-step bird, I thought I didn't like it.  But it has grown on me.  This quick and easy card uses Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla, and Razzleberry Lemonade paper.  I was thrilled because it was so easy to line up the Vintage Vogue border around the very vanilla because I used the clear mount set.  The scallop border along the bottom came from my FREE sale-a-bration set.

Have you placed your order to get your FREE sale-a-bration item?  Click here if you would like to place your order today ... or email me and find out what extra item you can get for placing your $50 order.

SUPPLIES:
Stamp Sets:  Vintage Vogue, Wellness Wishes
Paper:  Rich Razzleberry, Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Paper, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry
The Extras:  Scallop Trim Border Punch (FREE), Two-Step Bird Punch, 1/2" Dotted Grosgrain Rich Razzleberry Ribbon

Photobucket

No comments: