January 22, 2010

Wedding Anniversary Invitation



I've been diligently working on my 25th Wedding Anniversary invitations for January 28th.  I'm not used to actually assembling that many cards!  I usually just cut them and put them in bags for everyone else to assemble.  And as many of my friends and customers know, I'm terrible at actually SENDING cards.  With that said, if I mentioned to you about coming to our celebration, and you didn't receive an invitation, please email me and I'll give you the details. My husband was in charge of the sending.

The recipe for this card is real red cardstock, with basic black, brushed silver and groom specialty paper.  The circle image is embossed in silver from the Love You Much set (113756).  The "you're invited" came from the Mark the Date set (115034), also embossed in silver.  The brad is from the new mini called real red sending love (117270).  The "25" in the small heart (117193) is from the Hostess Level 2 Christmas Punch set (teeny "25" on the stamp).

Photobucket

No comments: