December 16, 2009

Suckers ... Suckers ... everywhere!



These sucker treats are for my granddaughter's Kindergarten class treat.  The suckers were from the $$ store and were covered with a 3 x 6 piece of cardstock with a 1-3/8" hole punched in the center of one side, with a little designer paper added, topped with a Merry Christmas from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.  If anyone decides to make these, red tape is necessary along the sides ... yes I found that out after using glue and/or tape runner for the sides and they all started popping open.

To order your Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set, email me and I'll put your order in with one of my orders, and your name will be drawn to be the hostess.....free stamp set and $15 in free merchandise.  Or, gather orders from you and your friends totally a minimum of $150, and you can also qualify for your hostess gift.

Photobucket

No comments: