December 18, 2009

Snowflake Cards



My 6-year old granddaughter is trying to follow in my footsteps with her craftiness.  I had a snowflake already punched out from the Snowflake #2 die and I kept the circles from the suckers posted below (true crafter, can't throw away anything!).  She saw them sitting on my counter and put them together and wanted to make a card.  So, we pulled out the Big Shot and cranked out 15 snowflakes (she did all the work).  I had some leftover cardstock already cut out for the cards and attached the snowflakes and ornaments with glue dots (I was too lazy to bring out the glue).  She used an old stamp that I had for the greeting and addressed them all without my help.  What fun!

It just goes to show you cardmaking does not have to be ornate and difficult.  Click here to let me know if you are interested in receiving details for upcoming classes ... some will include Mom & Me.

Here's an idea for a last minute gift! 





If you would like to place a Stampin' Up order 24/7, click here.

Photobucket

No comments: