December 29, 2009

Mojo Greetings from the Heart



It feels so good to get back into the swing of things again and stamp something other than Christmas!  Today's card is inspired by a sketch challenge. 
The cardstock is apricot appeal, rose red, chocolate chip, old olive, and very vanilla.  For the background I used the new very vintage wheel in chocolate chip, and sponged the edges with creamy caramel.  The corner pieces are from the new punch called scallop trim corner, then I lined up the corners in the photo corner punch (item #109042) and punched them out.  The stamp sets used are all from the new mini ... Garden from the Heart and Well Scripted.  The chocolate chip satin ribbon is also new. 

I just can't wait to upload the new mini catalog with all the fun stamps and punches on January 5th!


If you would like to receive upcoming mini catalog, please email me and I'll get a copy out to you.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Chriss Blagrave said...

Very cute! Love that adorable hat.