December 13, 2009

Vintage Vogue Thanks




I just love the items in the new mini catalog that will be available to everyone starting January 5th.  The flowers are from the set called Vintage Vogue.  For the little "thank you" tag, I used the stamp set called Tiny Tags, and punched it out with a new tag punch, that is attached with a small brad.

I purchased the new sets in the clear mount stamps.  I really like them for several reasons ... but the main reason is the storage.  They are stored in DVD cases.  I'll be able to store soooo many more!!  Good thing my husband doesn't read my blog ... LOL.

The recipe is as follows:  Cardstock - kraft, soft suede, whisper white, and melon mambo.  The designer paper is soft suede designer paper.  The ribbon is whisper white taffeta ribbon.

This is what the entire stamp set looks like, along with the tag punch in the new punch style.



If you would like to place a pre-order for this set in wood mount or clear mount, please email me
.
Photobucket

No comments: