December 27, 2009

2010 Calendar






Here is my new calendar for 2010.  I thought I would change it up from last year's calendar.  The top photo shows it all put together.  The washer in the bottom will be covered eventually, but it helps weigh down the calendar so it doesn't fall forward.  The other pics are what each month looks like.

I will be holding a couple of classes (January 2nd and January 7) to make these.  If you are interested in the class, please email me.

To purchase complete instructions which include separate photos for each month, click the buy now button below.  Once payment of US $3.95 is received, I will email you a copy in pdf format within 24 hours.
















 

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for December 29. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

Michelle said...

Your calendar is the BEST!!