November 09, 2009

Cold & Cuddly Door Hanger


I've been busy getting ready for some upcoming craft fairs.  Gee, they are a lot of work.  The first one was this weekend, and I didn't do too badly.  I also met a bunch of new prospects as well.  So I have to say it was a success.

This is one of the items that I sold.  It's a door hanger using the Cold & Cuddly stamp set from the mini catalog, attached to a band of Not Quite Navy crimped with the crimper.  The outside edges are sponged with bashful blue, and the snowflakes are stamped in bashful blue from the Hostess Level 2 set called Christmas Punch.

Perhaps you would like to earn the set (or others in the catalog).  Simply contact me to hold a workshop, and invite some guests.  We'll make a couple of projects and learn a new technique or to.  If you are in the Milwaukee/Metro area, call or email me to set up a date and time.  We can either hold it at your house or mine.

Click here to place an online order 24/7.

Photobucket

No comments: