October 22, 2009

Twisted Rose




One of the advantages of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is receiving our monthly "Success" Magazine, which gives great information and ideas for stamping. One idea this month was making a "twisted" rose with ribbon. I tried 3 different colors (of course, the color I wanted to do I didn't have enough ribbon for ...). Anyway, these are what I came up with.

My 2 favorites are the melon mambo and real red. The rust one is so-so.

Recipes:
Rust -- Chocolate chip, autumn meadows designer paper, taken with teal, very vanilla, dusty durango
Red -- Basic black, real red, bridal specialty designer paper
Melon Mambo -- Melon mambo, bride specialty paper, whisper white
If you would like to learn more about becoming part of my team, please feel free to email me.

Photobucket