October 02, 2009

Olive Pines



I'm back! It has been crazy around our household for the past few weeks, and now things have finally calmed down. I get to play again!!!



I did have a Christmas stamp-a-stack the other day, and this is one of the cards that I made for it. It is totally CASED because I had to create it at midnight the night before, when I realized I didn't have enough supplies for the original card I had in mind. I've also discovered that I really LOVE the shimmer paint. By mixing a few drops of the paint (in the mini) with rubbing alcohol and putting it in a mister, you get the coolest look by spraying directly onto the cardstock. On the old olive it looks like velvet (I'm sure the picture doesn't do it justice). I also used the hostess level one stamp set from the mini called Patterned Pines. Just a nice, elegant card.


Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day.


Photobucket


To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!
Stamp Sets: Patterned Pines (hostess set), All Holidays (114916)
Ink: Old Olive (102277), Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint (116806)
Paper: Old Olive (100702), Whisper White (100730), Bride Specialty (115669)
Cool Tools: 1-1/2 circle punch (not SU), 1-3/4" circle punch (112004), 5/8" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon (109054), Stampin' dimensionals (104430)

1 comment:

Allison said...

Pretty! Thanks so much for the link. :-) I love how you used the Bride Specialty paper!