October 19, 2009

Mojo Acetate Leaves




Another Mojo Monday sketch challenge. Talk about losing your mojo ... what a bad day. This is the second card I tried, and I'm still not thrilled about it. I like the acetate leaves, but that's about it.


I finally got my mojo back with the third card I made today (I'll post it tomorrow), only I didn't use this sketch.


The cardstock is dusty durango, crushed curry and whisper white. The stamp sets are Autumn Days and Autumn Splendor, and of course, my standy by, Teeny Tiny Wishes. The ink colors are dusty durango and crushed curry. The background is texturized with the texture plate.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!


Photobucket

4 comments:

stampsndeidre said...

Wowzers that is gorgeous!

Stampin'GHmom said...

I think it's very pretty!

Chantal said...

Wow! very nice!

DeStampin'Corner said...

beautiful card! Love the leaves!