October 15, 2009

Large Postage Stamp


Fall ... Christmas ... Fall ... Christmas ... I'm so confused!!!


The garden green background for this card came about through error (sometimes those are the best ones). I wanted to make the entire card just using the square scallop die. I folded the cardstock in half and placed it in used the large square scallop die and made the card. It look so small, so I took apart the card and placed the green on the very vanilla background. The green extended just a tad over the card and I didn't like the way that looked, so I trimmed off the scallops and it gave it a postage stamp look.

Also used in the card are really red, Merry Moments designer paper, really red grosgrain ribbon, and the Merry Details sizlet. The poinsettia border and iridescent ice embossed snowflake is from the Patterned Pines hostess level 1 in the mini catalog.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!


Photobucket

No comments: