October 06, 2009

Give Thanks


I'm having a "Grateful and Thanks" stamp-a-stack tomorrow night and this is one of the cards we'll be making. Due to a few cancellations, I'm able to open up this event to others. If you are in the Milwaukee metro area and would like to join us we'll be making 10 cards, 5 designs for $15. Email me if you are intersted and I'll give you my address and further details.

I learned how to make this card in Stamping School, so I can't take credit for the design. It's a fairly simple card, but very pretty IRL. It has the champagne shimmer paint mixed with rubbing alcohol misted over the entire card. It's just such a pretty addition to the card.
I used really rust, Autumn Meadows DP and Autumn Splendor stamp set, both from the mini catalog, embossed the leaves and sentiment called Holiday Best (hostess level 1), added a little gold cord, and ended up with this beautiful card.

Photobucket

No comments: