September 02, 2009

Fall Sympathy


I wanted to try this technique, I don't remember what it's called -- stamping the images (from Autumn Splendor in the new mini) with Versamark, embossing them with clear embossing powder, then using mini misting bottles and squirting the cardstock with 3 different colors made with a mixture of 90% rubbing alcohol and 10 drops of reinkers (crushed curry, dusty durango, bermuda bay). Cover the image with newsprint (the kind that does not have any printing on), and iron it with a hot iron (the little craft iron does not work well at all!). I also wanted to make the card as flat as possible, so instead of using metal brads, I embossed some woodgrain paper from the Autumn Meadows designer paper, and punched it out with the 1/4" punch and glue dotted them to the corners.


If you would like to place an order, click here or send me an email.


Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!


Photobucket

No comments: