August 20, 2009

Christmas Wishes



So many challenges ... so little time! Mojo Monday is having a sketch a day in celebration of their 100th sketch. This is yesterday's sketch. I also incorporated another challenge that stated you had to have something warm and fuzzy. My red and white paper is actually flocked, so that is my warm and fuzzy.

The designer specialty paper is also a sneak peak from the new mini catalog coming out September 1st. One of the cool features of this mini is, they also offer 2 hostess gifts, one level 1 and one level 2. Why not have your very own workshop and earn one of these hostess gifts, along with free stuff. To book your workshop with me, just send me an email or give me a call (262-783-5718). Call today, for my schedule is filling fast.

By the way, I'm doing Christmas early, because I have a few upcoming classes that I need to design cards for ...


The recipe for the card is: soft suede, real red, Christmas Cocoa Specialty Paper, red polka dot ribbon, and the stamp set is Gifts of Christmas (in the Idea Book). The dove is glittered with stickles, which caused it to curl a little ... it make it also gave it more dimension. I also stickled the red flowers and put silver liquid pearls on the leaves.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.


Photobucket

No comments: