August 19, 2009

Be Still


Today was very exciting because I got my pre-order sneak peak items from the new mini catalog that will be available on September 1st. As a demonstrator, I not only get to order the sneak peak items, but I also get them at a discount and sometimes FREE! For a limited time, you, too, can become a demonstrator for only $85. Offer ends August 31st. If you are interested in the opportunity or you have any questions, please feel free to call me at 262-783-5718 or email me.


Today's card was a sketch challenge. The colors are chocolate chip, really rust, and taken with teal. The designer paper is called Autumn Meadow. The leaf is from the new stamp set called Autumn Splendor. The sentiment is a Verve stamp called Be Still.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


Photobucket

No comments: